4 MISSIONS AND GROUP ACCOUNTABILITY TO HELP YOU APPLY WISDOM IN REAL LIFE
Free Download will be Emailed
Start Here to Sign up your Today
Start by Answering the Question Below.
This study on wisdom is not only to learn the Word; it’s also to DO it. Each topic is considered a “Mission” with four checkpoints or shorter assignments to help you dig into the topic and then take action. How do you complete this challenge?
This challenge is for groups of two or more. The goal is to help each other be accountable. So choose wisely!” to “The goal is to help each other be accountable, so choose wisely!
- Youth or Young Adult Groups
- Bible Classes
- You Choose!
Just remember each team member must sign up so their challenge can be emailed to them.
You can go as fast or as slow as you desire! The goal is to apply the Scriptures in real life. However long that takes is up to your team. Just remember, you will not be able to get the second mission until you have taken the quiz and completed the first mission.
1. DECISIONS: What does a wise man do when making decisions? How does one make wise decisions?
2. SOCIAL CIRCLE: Who does a wise man connect with and disconnect from?
3. WORK HABITS: How does a wise man work and behave on the job, at home, at school, or in ministry?
4. FINANCES: How does a wise man handle his finances? What is a wise attitude towards money?
1. Pick a partner or group to complete the challenge with. They should be willing to study individually and talk and pray jointly.
2. Complete the form above to register your group.
3. Check your email, and download Mission #1: Decisions.
4. Follow the instructions in the mission. At each checkpoint, you’ll read the scriptures given and then pick one reflection question, one individual challenge, and one group activity.
5. Once you finish Mission #1, scan the QR code at the bottom of the last page OR go back to justwordministries.com/wisdominreallife and click Complete Mission #1.
6. Answer the questions about your Mission, and then we’ll email you the next mission!
Join the Class Thursday's @ 8 pm EST
Watch on Youtube or Facebook Live