Wisdom In Real Life Partner Challenge
Work with a partner to gain & apply wisdom for your decisions, social life, work habits, and finances!
With bonus material included!
This challenge is for groups of two or more. So choose wisely!” to “The goal is to help each other be accountable, so choose wisely!
- Youth or Young Adult Groups
- Bible Classes
- You Choose!
Just remember each team member must sign up so their challenge can be emailed to them.
You can go as fast or as slow as you desire! The goal is to apply the Scriptures in real life. However long that takes is up to your team. Just remember, you will not be able to get the second mission until you have taken the quiz and completed the first mission.
Click the link below to complete the desired challenge.
- Complete Mission 1 – Decisions
- Complete Mission 2 – Social Circle
- Complete Mission 3 – Work Habits
- Complete Mission 4 – Finances
Once you have completed the challenge you will be emailed your next mission.
1. DECISIONS: What does a wise man do when making decisions? How does one make wise decisions?
2. SOCIAL CIRCLE: Who does a wise man connect with and disconnect from?
3. WORK HABITS: How does a wise man work and behave on the job, at home, at school, or in ministry?
4. FINANCES: How does a wise man handle his finances? What is a wise attitude towards money?
1. Pick a partner or group to complete the challenge with. They should be willing to study individually and talk and pray jointly.
2. Complete this form to register your group.
3. Check your email, and download Mission #1: Decisions.
4. Follow the instructions in the mission. At each checkpoint, you’ll read the scriptures given and then pick one reflection question, one individual challenge, and one group activity.
5. Once you finish Mission #1, scan the QR code at the bottom of the last page OR go back to justwordministries.com/wisdominreallife and click Complete Mission #1.
6. Answer the questions about your Mission, and then we’ll email you the next mission!