|Dimensions||8 × 11 × 1 in|
The Wisdom of Proverbs Spiral Book
The Wisdom of Proverbs is a study plan made with you in mind. We created this Reading and Review Workbook so as you go through this book of the Bible you have a resource to aid you. Each chapter includes:
- The text of the chapter to read, highlight, underline, circle, and mark up as you so desire.
- 5 Knowledge Check questions to review facts and concepts from the chapter.
- 2 Personal Application questions to help you examine how this chapter relates to you, and how you can apply it to your life
- My Study Notes section so you can write down any lessons, point, questions, references, or your answers to the questions if you run out of space.
- Time to Think sidebar offers some encouragement, connection, definition, or tip to aid you in your study time.
Our hope is that through this study you grow in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding.
Feel free to do this study individually, with friends or family, in a church or small group setting, or with Bible believers in the Just Word Community Facebook group. You can do one chapter a day or work through it at your own pace. Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube for supplemental blog posts, videos, and more.
If you have questions, feel free reach out to the Just Word Team at email@example.com or 833-GET-WORD. Happy studying!